Our holiday village is located in the Vienne department, Poitou-Charentes region, on the Paris-Bordeaux axis. Between the Loire castles and the Atlantic coast, 20 km from Futuroscope, our structure enjoys an exceptional location, between nature and culture.
PARKS AND CURIOSITIES
- Saint-Cyr leisure center (9 km)
- Futuroscope Park (19 km)
- The rail bike (19 km)
- The Giants of the Sky (19 km)
- Aven’Thuré (19 km)
- Le Roc aux Sorciers (31 km)
- The planet of the crocodiles (34 km)
- Stained Glass Museum (55 km)
- Roc d’enfer (57 km)
- Water ski lift (58 km)
- Snake Island (60 km)
- The valley of the monkeys (62 km)
- Circuit of the Val de Vienne
- The Old Cormenier (80 km)
Châtellerault tourist office Vienna tourist agency
CITIES TO VISIT
- Châtellerault , its historic center and its automobile museum (13 km)
- Chauvigny and its medieval city (19 km)
- Poitiers , regional prefecture rich in its history and its Romanesque art (25 km)
- Angles sur l’Anglin , with the most beautiful villages in France label (31 km)
- Saint Savin and its abbey , a UNESCO World Heritage Site (37 km)
- Montmorillon , city of the book and writing professions (45 km)
- The Poitevin marsh
- La Rochelle and its Atlantic coast
- Cognac and the Charente valley
- The castles of the Loire
Poitou-Charentes Tourism Committee
On the edge of the Moulière forest, our site is 3 km from the Pinail nature reserve, along the Vienne, a river that you can canoe down (canoe rental 5 km away, La Fourmy canoë- kayak ).
You will find at 6 km the site of Moussais the battle, site of the famous battle of 732.
At 5 km opens the park of Crémault and its beach overlooking the river.
LEISURE ON SITE
- Volleyball courts
- Petanque courts
- Ping-pong tables
- Swimming pool
- Sports equipment (loan)
- Games (loan)
- Books (loan)
- Mountain bikes (rental)
- Semi-night hikes
- Petanque competition, Mölkky
- Dance floor
- Sporting activities…
Our reception and entertainment team will guide you to direct you to local activities.
Depending on availability and on reservation, possibility of on-site transport.